A girl just told me that boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider and I had no come back. I just got owned by an 8 year old
She followed this up with ‘girls go to college to get more knowledge’ so this kid is clearly all about smashing the patriarchy through rhyme and I respect that
I’m so super bored. And I’ve had a migraine for 4 days. And I’m not even remotely tired.
Thanks, anon :) You ready? 6 - 22! Here goes nothing:
6. kissed a girl? Two. One during truth or dare. One just because. No tongues, though :P
7. had a job? Plenty. Bookseller, counter girl, grill girl, overnight clothes folder, interviewer, supervisor of a market research office, server, bartender, swim instructor :)
8. left the house without my wallet? Yes. Accidentally.
9. bullied someone on the internet? No. Never. I’ve been bullied, though. Never too horribly, but I hated it.
10. sexted? Whatsappexed!! haha. But yeah, I’ve sexted. Thinking about it now, I sorta used to have one sided phone sex when I was roughly 14 years old. I just remember letting him talk and get off and I’d just sit there listening. He seemed to enjoy it. Super weird, now that I think about it, though. He’d text me too.
11. had sex in public? No :\
12. smoked weed? Yes’m.
13. smoked cigarettes? Yes’m.
14. smoked a cigar? Yes’m.
15. drank alcohol? Yes’m.
16. been to a wedding? Been to two. Been in two.
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Oh yes.
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight? Oh yes.
19. been late for school? In Jr. High I had over 45 recorded latenesses in one year alone.
20. kissed in the rain? One of my favorite memories is kissing in the rain.
21. showered with someone else? Yes. Always a ridiculous time. I always thought it was more fun than serious, though. Always more of a mess than necessary.
22. been outside my home country? Technically, I’ve lived in 4 countries :P So, yes.
- Okay anons, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
Well yeah… my girlfriend and I refer to anything that isn’t intercourse as “fooling around.” However, intercourse is ALSO included in “fooling around.” Sex is sex. But “hooking up” for me and pretty much everyone I’ve ever known, is sex sex.
“Hooking up” never had the turnover of being sex-sex for me.
I also feel weird saying “make out” it seems so… neanderthal. Idk why.
And I’d normally use fooling around for fooling around without sex, but i decided to say “hooking up”. There’s too much going on in this conversation lol.